Inspiring childhood, family, and community wellness through peer support and education for parents with young children.
Welcome to our Village!
Building Villages is investing in the early childhood experience by growing community and providing resources to support parents in the Treasure Valley.
Our programs foster meaningful social connections for new parents, offer tools to help families navigate the realities of parenthood, and build a strong foundation for a healthy family environment.
SPRING/SUMMER 2018 EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- No Drama Discipline Book Study - Thursdays in May
- Preparing for Parenthood - Saturday May 19, 2-4pm
- Introduction to Positive Discipline - Saturday May 19, 9am-12pm
- Building Villages at Fit4Mom Annual Mother's Day Open House - May 18
- Newborn Groups in Boise & Meridian - Beginning in June
- Dad AF (And Family) Celebration & Fundraiser - Friday June 15
- Newborn Group Volunteer Training - Summer 2018
- Bringing Baby Home - Summer 2018
Please take a moment to check out our mission, vision, and services. Or to find out more about our organization, contact us anytime at email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATE: Idaho Gives Tuesday May 3, 2018
Building Villages is a PEPS Network Organization. PEPS provides training, curriculum, and support to our organization to support implementation of our peer support groups. This means we get access to the knowledge and expertise gained from over 30 years of implementing these impactful, meaningful, and life-changing programs. Building Villages is thrilled and honored to have the opportunity to bring PEPS programs to Idaho and our community as a PEPS Network organization.
A special thank you to our founding partners: