We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- Winston S. Churchill
Support Building Villages and Become a Community Partner
Become a community partner and help establish strong foundations for families. Our work now can change the future.
Our work will not only have a lasting impact on the children and families we serve, but on our entire community. Early childhood experiences build the foundation for a skilled workforce, a responsible community, and a thriving economy. Fostering mutually beneficial partnerships with businesses, corporations, and foundations is integral to the positive impact that Building Villages will have on the greater community.
Why? Because parenthood is hard, and important. Programs that impact the lives of children and families have an opportunity to improve lifelong health and community outcomes. Early experiences are an important public health issue.
- Childhood experiences, both positive and negative, have a tremendous impact on lifelong health and opportunity.
- Health in the earliest years strengthens developing systems that enable children to thrive and grow up to be healthy adults.
- An “environment of relationships” is crucial for the development of a child’s brain architecture, which lays the foundation for later outcomes such as academic performance, mental health, and interpersonal skills.
- Within both the public and private sectors, programs can benefit children by enhancing the capacities of their caregivers as well as the communities in which they develop.
- The future of any society depends on its ability to foster the healthy development of the next generation.
We can’t do this important work without you!
We seek to develop long-lasting partnerships and support from community-minded businesses and organizations that share in our commitment and passion for families and community. With your generous support, we will build impactful programs to educate, empower, and cultivate community for families in the Treasure Valley.
Building Villages is a designated public charity, exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All gifts made to Building Villages are tax deductible.
Or, for more information on becoming a Community Partner, contact Executive Director Carina Davio at 208-340-1176 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our founding Community Partners!
Not ready to become a Community Partner, but interested in supporting our work? Get your business or organization in front of our website visitors and support our organization and new parents in our community by advertising in our Pregnancy to Parenting Guide!